At NTT DATA Services, we know that with the right people on board, anything is possible. The quality, integrity, and commitment of our employees are key factors in our company’s growth, market presence and our ability to help our clients stay a step ahead of the competition. By hiring the best people and helping them grow both professionally and personally, we ensure a bright future for NTT DATA Services and for the people who work here.
NTT DATA Services currently seeks a Program Manager - System Enhancements to join our team in Providence, Rhode Island (US-RI), United States (US).
Day to Day Job Duties Include:
- Overseeing multiple projects while delivering successful program outcomes
- Managing multiple project teams (and sometimes project managers)
- Manages the changes that affect scope, schedule and resources are identified, managed and controlled with an integrated and cohesive plan.
- Ensures scope is defined, approved, managed, controlled; ensuring completed deliverables are accepted by the customer.
- Ensures schedule is developed and managed to on-time delivery.
- Ensures costs are estimated and managed to deliver project within customer approved budget, while preserving profit margins.
- Ensures resources are assigned and managed effectively and efficiently.
- Ensures that risks and issues are proactively identified and managed
- Drives all aspects of program management activity, including collaborating and coordinating across the organization.
- Minimum 8+ years of experience as a Program or Project manager managing multiple projects and teams
- Minimum 5+ years of experience working in Global delivery model.
- Minimum 2+ years of experience to identify, develop and quantify any required corrective action plans.
- Graduate or Master's degree with 8+ years of relevant experience or equivalent combination of education and work experience.
- 5+ Years of Project Program Management of Software Development and Application Enhancements
Nice to Have; (But not a must)
- Facets experience
- Experience in Bluecard
Req ID: 40838