Suntiva is looking for a contract contingent Program Manager with experience overseeing enterprise IT modernization efforts for a Department of Defense (DoD) agency. If you are passionate about helping to modernize mission-focused efforts through technology than this is the position for you! Your responsibilities will include providing programmatic oversight for complex cross-functional IT initiatives that impact the agency while applying industry best practices --specifically identifying, tracking and reporting risks and issues across the organization's information technology portfolio.
What You Need for This Position:
- US Citizen with active US Government Secret clearance
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Information Technology or related field
- 12+ years of information technology program management experience
- Experience working with cross-functional technical teams
- Excellent communication -- both written and verbal -- skills
If You Have This, It Is A Plus:
- PMP Certification
- PgM Certification
What Is In It For You
- Our Defense Business practice is growing, which means many opportunities for you
- We understand your need for flexibility and work within contract parameters to provide as much flexibility as possible
- Suntiva's hiring standards are high, so other smart and talented professionals will surround you
- Our benefits are some of the best in the industry, including 4 weeks of paid personal leave and up to 40 hours per year to pursue training that advances your career
What Suntiva Can Offer You
When joining Suntiva, you can expect the opportunity to address client challenges that matter and have fun in the process.
- A values-driven culture. Our corporate values include: Embody great minds and great hearts, Assume good intentions, Foster collaboration and teamwork, Hold ourselves accountable for results, and Do the right thing all the time!
- A team-oriented environment with some of the smartest colleagues you’ll ever work with.