8 - 10 years experience • Professional, Scientific & Technical Services
Position Title: Program Manager
Position Number: 290417
Location: Sun Prairie, WI
Desired Skill Set:
SalesForce, Project Management, Program Manager
**C2C and STEM-OPT are not available**
**Only U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. can be considered as W2 candidates.**
Job Title: Program Manager
Location: Sun Prairie Wisconsin 53596 OR New York, NY, 10005
Responsible for the coordination and completion of projects. Oversees all aspects of projects. Sets deadlines, assigns responsibilities, and monitors and summarizes progress of project. Prepares reports for upper management regarding status of project. May require a bachelor''s degree and at least 7 years of experience in the field or in a related area. Familiar with a variety of the field''s concepts, practices, and procedures. Relies on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. Performs a variety of tasks. Leads and directs the work of others. A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected. Typically reports to a manager or head of a unit/department.
* Program Management experience working with portals and web applications, +5 years in a comparable role with portals and security
* Drive delivery of a program of project efforts around remediation / re-build of Client agent portals
* Create a resource plan for the program to ensure successful delivery
* Monitor adherence to information security policies, process and procedures; maintain information security documentation and reporting to ensure that information security management is effective and integrated with other Information Technology (IT) processes
* Identify, communicate and monitor all portal assessment, planning and remediation efforts to provide updates to all relevant stakeholders and to assure consistency, alignment and a full audit trail.
* Work in partnership with applications, server, architecture and other technical teams to identified solutions and minimize implementation concerns
* Ensure adherence and compliance to information security practices
* Develop with team members the plan and delivery of portal remediation solutions to support achievement of divisional and global technology strategies.
* Collaborate with architecture, engineering, operations and application teams to monitor and track progress on remediation plans.
* Manage the project to adhere and meet agreed deadlines, budgets and other targets
* Follow the Client Project management methodology and be able to produce the required project artifacts: schedule updates, forecast, CBAs,
The candidates must have experience with web-based portals (replatforming, finding risk-related issues, redesign, strategies,). They need to be able to make recommendations on new portals, how to address current issues with the current portals, and timelines/costs of new portals.
Current technologies used:
Must be able to know how to use portals but also know how to manage a team.
They will be in charge of leading projects and be involved in decision making.
What will be 3 areas of focus (responsibility, projects or tasks)*
1. portal design
2. program management
3. project updates .
Background screening and drug screening required
Rose International is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender (expression or identity), national origin, arrest and conviction records, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. Positions located in San Francisco and Los Angeles, California will be administered in accordance with their respective Fair Chance Ordinances.
Rose International has an official agreement (ID #132522), effective June 30, 2008, with the U.S. Department of Homeland Security, U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services, Employment Verification Program (E-Verify). (Posting required by OCGA 13/10-91.)