Program Manager, Strategic Planning (85934)
Provides in-depth knowledge and skills in process improvement, project and change management to the organization that enables the successful execution of strategic initiatives.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develops and helps executives create and implement effective change management strategies and plans to ensure successful and lasting change.
- Provides knowledge and effective leadership to cross-functional teams that enables the execution of strategic projects.
- Facilitates project planning, creates and monitors project plans and manages the completion of assigned projects.
- Facilitate process improvement workshops and leads design teams in process improvement initiatives.
- Identifies and effectively utilized appropriate data analysis techniques and professional acumen to identify the root cause of process issues that helps determine the most appropriate method for improving the performance focus (lean, Six Sigma or process redesign, etc.).
- Works collaboratively with information systems and other resources to define the requirements for supporting applications that ensure delivery of required results.
- Quantifies engagement impacts and communicates results to the business through the executive sponsor for the project.
- Provides tracking and lessons learned mechanisms for continual process/program improvement.
- Facilitates customer advisory councils and customer/vendor strategy sessions/quarterly business reviews as requested.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Demonstrated ability to work within and across leadership levels to facilitate successful change.
- Demonstrated ability to coach and influence the behaviors and attitudes of individuals throughout the change process.
- Demonstrated ability to use of influencing skills that result in successful buy-in from identified stakeholders.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively size, scope, plan and manage strategic project(s).
- Proven ability to identify and perform appropriate process analysis and successfully present the case for change to a variety of audiences.
- Demonstrated successful record that demonstrates effective leadership of engagement elements and people for specific Six Sigma/Lean/re-engineering projects and teams resulting in the delivery of tangible results to the targeted objective(s).
- Demonstrated excellence with written, verbal and platform presentation skills.
- Demonstrated computer skills (i.e. Microsoft Office Suite)
Seven years of progressively more responsible related business experience with increased management interface and demonstrable results leading cross-functional teams.
Experience in the semiconductor industry a plus.
Practical hands-on experience in Project Management
Education and Certification(s):
Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of formal education, training and directly related progressive job experience.
Certification in LEAN, Six Sigma, Hammer or Green Belt in Program Management
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills.
Avnet is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to providing equal opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, veteran status, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law. This policy of non-discrimination also applies to religious dress and grooming practices.