- Manage projects and execute Google Store product launches. Collaborate with and manage related dependencies owned by cross-functional teams in technical, business and operating roles.
- Partner closely with Product Managers, Engineers, and UX on the development of new features/functionality and their implementation. Advocate for improving/enhancing existing capabilities where appropriate.
- Identify needs to develop or improve the Google Store's tools or processes to satisfy customer and business requirements and/or increase overall efficiency.
- Manage ongoing programs and operating initiatives on the Google Store.
- Coordinate cross-functionally and collaborate with external parties.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 7 years of experience at an e-commerce and/or technology company.
- 3 years of project or operations management experience.
- Experience managing projects interfacing with technical and non-technical stakeholders/groups in a matrixed organization.
- Experience in e-commerce, including domain expertise in new product introduction, systems (inventory, order, and content management), and logistics/supply chain management.
- Ability to independently build and lead project plans, roadmaps, and balance priorities driving projects to completion.
- Adept at managing multiple complex projects.
- Demonstrated attention to detail with a bias for action, and extremely organized.
- Demonstrated cross-functional relationship management skills.
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal).