About the Team
STG, Inc. is a leading provider of mission-critical technology, cyber and data solutions to more than 50 US Federal Agencies. STG has been consistently listed amongst Washington Technology’s Top 100 Government Technology Contractors. We provide performance-oriented solutions in cybersecurity and secure information systems, software development, systems and services, and intelligence and analytics. We serve our customers at more than 250 locations at home and overseas.
About the Job
STG, Inc. is seeking a Program Manager to add to its team in support of the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers. This position is located in Vicksburg, Mississippi. The Program Manager has authority to act on behalf of STG, Inc. and full responsibility for the overall effective management and allocation of the personnel and resources necessary to meet all program contract specifications. Makes decisions that impact both performance and cost and is responsible for all program related issues. Reports to STG, Inc. senior leadership.
- Acts as the autonomous authority for the overall program.
- Develops, implements and applies program wide management control procedures. Ensures that quality standards are applied to all levels of the work and measured for effectiveness.
- Establishes policies and procedures for performance and control of contract related management functions and the management and supervision of technical support.
- Directs/monitors the development of project standard operating procedures.
- Ensures that maintenance, supply, operation of Government Communications-Electronic systems and other services are provided as required in support of the project.
- Serves as secondary liaison between company and Government on this contract, interfacing with Government contracting authorities, using agencies, technical representatives and managers.
- Monitors budget and contractual performance.
- Takes action to minimize and correct discrepant conditions.
- Manages submission of CDRL reports as required.
- Bachelors degree from an accredited college or university in Business, Information Technology, Systems Engineering, or a related field.
- 8+ years in management level Information Technology positions, ideally in a government contracting environment.
- Experience planning personnel requirements and changing mission requirements.
- Experience with managerial activities in a military enterprise level IT environment.
- Active Secret clearance.
- 15+ years in management level Information Technology positions, ideally in a government contracting environment.
- Masters degree from an accredited college or university in Business, Information Technology, Systems Engineering, or a related field.
- Six Sigma Certification
- ITILv3 Expert
Job ID: 2017-562