ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES (ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS)
1. Create and execute project work plans and budgets and revise as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements.
2. Manages day-to-day operational aspects of a project and scope.
3. Ability to perform tasks and complete projects with minimal supervision.
4. Managing aspects of pre-shipment process, including BOM review, Engineering and Production requirements and deadlines, and planning and supporting of customer Factory Acceptance Testing when necessary.
5. Support customers’ installation & site preparation planning, including identifying and managing subcontractors, developing Statement of Work documentation, ensuring quality of work, and managing customer modifications in scope.
6. Manage all on-site activities, including: site preparation; arrangements for and inspection of incoming shipments; installation and commissioning of hardware and software; performance of Site Acceptance Tests; training of customers; and local and remote diagnostics and troubleshooting.
7. Serve as the customer's primary point of contact during execution (manufacturing, installation and post-sale support periods).
8. Support sales and marketing activities in project and program management roles in preparation of proposals.
9. Must be willing to travelinternationally up to 40% of the time.
QUALIFICATIONS SKILLS & EXPERIENCE