ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES (ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS)
1. Create and execute project work plans and budgets and revise as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements.
2. Manages day-to-day operational aspects of a project and scope.
3. Ability to perform tasks and complete projects with minimal supervision.
4. Managing aspects of pre-shipment process, including BOM review, Engineering and Production requirements and deadlines, and planning and supporting of customer Factory Acceptance Testing when necessary.
5. Support customers’ installation & site preparation planning, including identifying and managing subcontractors, developing Statement of Work documentation, ensuring quality of work, and managing customer modifications in scope.
6. Manage all on-site activities, including: site preparation; arrangements for and inspection of incoming shipments; installation and commissioning of hardware and software; performance of Site Acceptance Tests; training of customers; and local and remote diagnostics and troubleshooting.
7. Serve as the customer's primary point of contact during execution (manufacturing, installation and post-sale support periods).
8. Support sales and marketing activities in project and program management roles in preparation of proposals.
9. Must be willing to travelinternationally up to 40% of the time.
QUALIFICATIONS SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Excellent project management and problem solving skills, PMP Certification preferred
- International TravelExperience
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office tools
- A basic understanding and working knowledge of:
- Electrical / Electronic Testing Methodologies
- RF Communications Equipment
- PC Computer Systems and the Windows Operating System
- Qualified applicants should possess a minimum of an Associate’s Degree or equivalent in a technical field and have a minimum of three years technical experience.
- The ability to read and interpret wiring diagrams and electrical / electronic schematics
- Must be fluent in English, fluency in multiple languages is highly desirable.
- Experience working with Spectrum Monitoring and Management Systems is highly desirable.
- Previous security clearance desirable, but not necessary.