Who You Are and What You Would Be Doing:
- You are an expert and get excited about our industry. You can’t wait to be a part of a team of visionaries who want to change our industry by delivering new products and services.
- Display your project management skills by leading multiple highly visible and complex projects while simultaneously developing, defining and executing project plans, schedule, budgets, and deliverables.
- Have stellar project communication as you report progress, milestones, and risk to stakeholders. Continual work with technical and non- technical staff with periodic executive management review.
- Use resource management skills with the ability to drill down to the details and anticipate risk while keeping your eye the big picture.
- Extensive knowledge and ability to perform strategic planning, laying out new processes and guiding teams through change.
- Current experience managing programs and projects in an Agile software development environment. You should be a PROGRAM MANAGER (not a project manager) who has delivered software development programs end to end.
- PMP or SCPM certification a plus
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or an equivalent field is required.
- Minimum 5 years of Project management and current Program Management experience is required
- Experience in agile scrum planning. Experience with JIRA is highly desired, with the ability to readily communicate complex technical information in an easy to understand format
- Excellent project management skills and competency in the execution of multiple projects simultaneously
- Experience leading projects through peer influence
- Facilitation, collaboration, negotiation and influencing skills a must