HireMerge is recruiting a Program Manager to lead a federal military health program for a global technology client in Silver Spring, MD. The Program Manager will serve as lead contractor and program coordinator for multiple sites, including facility HQ and research sites, and collaborating medical centers. This is a proposed full-time role pending contract award.
- Follow established guidelines while facilitating information flow, overseeing contract personnel actions, and managing project execution and budgets and network sites throughout the U.S and overseas.
- Ensure contract tasks are appropriately staffed and resourced and ensure full compliance with the contract, budget, and schedule requirements.
- Provide on-site administrative oversight of contract personnel, to include pay, promotions, leave, work hours, conflict resolution, work performance, and disciplinary actions.
- Oversee the hiring of new contractors and serve as a key resource for all contract personnel. Collaborate with the government to hire personnel who meet the research project and mission objectives.
- Support budget tracking and ensure that financial obligations follow approved budgets.
- Analyze cost and pricing data to verify and substantiate direct and indirect costs.
- Conduct internal review of contractor performance, programmatic progress, and quality of work and deliverables.
- Ensure timely preparation and submission of summaries and reports for leadership and others as required.
- Provide insights and feedback on organizational performance and business system gaps by leveraging business process development, process improvement, change management, and systems integration.
- Identify and evaluate potential risks to research mission and goals and offer solutions.
- A Master’s in management or health-related field required.
- 13 years of Program Management experience required
- A minimum of 8 years’ PM experience working with government agencies and contracting within the DoD/VA systems of care.
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience working as a Sr. Program Manager coordinating large, complex DOD programs and managing government budget processes with annual budgets over $30 million
- Supervisory experience of a minimum of 35 on-site contractors
- Must adhere to legal, professional, and ethical codes concerning confidentiality and privacy
- Available to travel locally, regionally, and nationally
- Project Management experience/certification, such as PMP or CAPM