PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
- Responsible to provide the centralized planning, direction, and control required to meet the cost, schedule, and performance goals throughout the life-cycle of their assigned programs
- Monitor, update, and report on Program(s)/B&P/IR&D performance/status in accordance with the Capture Management and Planning (CMAP), Program Management and Planning/Tracking (PMAP/PMAT), and CPPM processes
- Serve as Proposal Manager or key proposal team members for follow-on business and/or new business opportunities related to their respective program areas. The Proposal Manager is responsible for successfully completing the SNC proposal process to include developing the strategy for successfully completing the proposal, developing all proposal review data for executive management approval, and ensuring the technical, cost, and management requirements of the proposal are met.
- Primary representative with the customer on their assigned program(s)
- Responsible to maintain close contact with the customer organization to ensure the highest possible level of customer satisfaction
- Ensure a continuous line of communication is kept open with the appropriate customer representatives to maintain a high level of program status awareness, provide timely recognition and resolution of problems, identify follow-on business opportunities, and prevent surprises
- Participate in contract strategy, development, review and negotiations for their programs in concert with Contracts and the VP/Director of Programs
- Responsible for follow-on business development of existing customers and for assisting the VP/Director of Programs and/or VP of BD with new business opportunities in their respective program areas
- Support the development and execution of the business area capture plan within their assigned area of responsibility, as requested
- Responsible to identify the staffing/resource needs for assigned and projected programs to ensure adequate staffing for successful program completion
- Review and approve 'Bi-Monthly Timesheet' reports each pay period
- Perform other duties as assigned by the VP/Director of Programs
- Responsible for ensuring compliance with approved Corporate and ISO 9001:2000 Policies and Processes
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS REQUIRED:
- BS/BA in related field plus 5+ Years’ Experience
- Experience preparing cost estimates and BOE rationales for FAR compliant proposals is required
- Experience managing program Earned Value is required
- PMs shall possess extensive knowledge of the program management disciplines that are assigned to manage a specific SNC program or programs.
- PM required skills include but are not limited to: team building, time management, conflict resolution, communication, briefing, presentation, strategic thinking, marketing, and literacy in the program management disciplines.
- Responsible for thoughtful adherence to all SNC Policies, Procedures, and Compliance regulations (internal and external)
- Responsible for timely execution of all personnel-related activities such as Time Sheet completion, Performance Evaluations, Salary Reviews, Succession Planning, etc.