What you’ll be doing...
Oversee and manage key initiatives that transform or impact Customer Service Operations with a primary focus on the Public Sector organization. Responsible for shaping, leading and driving all assigned initiatives and projects to a successful conclusion through key stakeholders. Act and perform as a key thought leader in the evolving Customer Service Operations landscape ensuring Verizon’s interaction with its clients delivers a differentiated service experience. Work with and support the Public Sector leader and their direct reports to provide assistance and expertise related to initiatives that impact the organization.
- Plan and lead timely execution of initiatives that transform the business and meet business objectives.
- Manage all aspects of several projects and tracking key outcomes, including financials, as applicable.
- Develop project plans including defining and ensuring quality standards, project policies and timelines are met.
- Partner with others both inside and outside of the organization to ensure successful projects outcomes.
- Provide project progress reporting and communication of milestones through completion to various functions and levels on key metrics and financial objectives in line with project objectives and commitments.
- Varied ad hoc projects and reports that require coordination across the various teams, as required.
- Generate new ideas and initiatives that add value to the business globally.
What we’re looking for...
An experienced professional who learns and adapts quickly to frequent changes and can achieve successful outcomes in a very demanding and fast-paced environment. You have experience in working with all organizational levels which include individual contributors, people leaders and executives. You have global experience in development and implementation of programs that deliver significant business outcomes.
You'll need to have:
- Bachelor's degree or four or more years of work experience.
- Six or more years of related work experience.
- Experience with Microsoft, PowerPoint, Excel, and Word.
- Experience with Google Suite.
- Willingness to travel.
Even better if you have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or a related field.
- Experience managing internal and external relationships with Senior Level Management.
- Directly supported executive level in a Customer Service Operations role
- Experience in managing projects and programs.
- Reporting and analytics background.
- Finance experience.
- Created presentations for all levels of management across the organization.
- Formulated and implemented strategies within defined time frames.
- Strategic and analytical thinker who can analyze data to make appropriate process/business decisions/recommendations and shape business strategy.
- Negotiating skills, demonstrated collaborative and consensus building strengths.
- Experience leading cross-functional teams and maintaining accountability for business initiatives.
- Ability to understand and navigate the organizational landscape.
- Experience in achieving results in a complex, globally distributed organization.
- Ability to work across multiple stakeholder groups and manage competing / conflicting priorities to ensure targeted business outcomes.
- Team player and leader who can effectively handle multiple priorities and projects simultaneously.