This position is responsible for management service line management and business development functions for the system; and, for guiding the development and enhancement of related strategies, business plans, clinical programs, and initiatives associated with Holy Cross Health's Strategic Plan. The program manager needs to be comfortable in working in the forefront with senior management, physicians, and clinical service areas in identifying, analyzing, and leading business development initiatives. Supports the Mission of Trinity Health and Holy Cross Health.
Minimum licensure/certification required (if applicable): N/A
Minimum Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities Required:
- Master’s degree in Business Administration, Health Care Administration, or related field preferred.
- Minimum of 4 to 6 years of experience leading people and/or projects in business development or equivalent clinical or operational development in a healthcare setting.
- Keen understanding of physicians, and the drivers, conditions, and models of physician alignment with complex healthcare systems.
- Experience managing complex projects with a variety of constituencies.
- High degree of emotional intelligence.
- Ability to lead through influence and collaboration.
- High degree of motivation with ability to work independently and manage multiple competing demands.
- Well-developed problem-solving and critical thinking skills coupled with strong ability to synthesize qualitative and quantitative data to support well-informed decision-making.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, including the ability to develop and make organized, concise, and motivating presentations.
- Excellent interpersonal and facilitation skills including the ability to work through issues with clinical experts (physicians, health care management and staff) as well as support areas (finance, quality, human resources, corporate development) in a professional manner.