Every day at Perspecta, we enable hundreds of thousands of people to take on our nation’s most important work. We’re a company founded on a diverse set of capabilities and skills, bound together by a single promise: we never stop solving our nation’s most complex challenges. Our team of engineers, analysts,developers,investigators, integrators and architects work tirelessly to create innovative solutions. We continually push ourselves—torespond, to adapt, to go further. To look ahead to the changinglandscape and develop new and innovative ways to serve our customers.Perspectaworks with U.S. government customers in defense, intelligence, civilian, health care, and state and local markets. Our high-caliber employees are rewarded in many ways—not only through competitive salaries and benefits packages, but the opportunity to create a meaningful impact in jobs and on projects that matter. Perspecta’stalented and robust workforce—14,000 strong—stands ready to welcome you to the team. Let’s make an impact together.
Perspecta has an immediate need in our US Public Sector group for an Program Manager - Senior in Bellevue, NE.
Program Manager (PM) to lead a large Information Technology (IT) new building project in Omaha, NE. This position will be the onsite senior leader for all activities involving the new building migration and dual operations O&M sustainment. Will be representative to the client for this key high visibility project.
The Program Manager’s will:
• Acts as the overall lead, manager and administrator for the C2F Project
• Serve as the primary interface and point of contact with Government program authorities and representatives on technical and program/project issues.in support of C2F
• Regularly brief senior leadership on program status and milestones.
• Manage acquisition and employment of program/project resources and control financial and administrative aspects of the program/project with respect to contract and corporate requirements.
• Overall responsibility for managing the financials for the project, project deliveries, milestones and timelines.
Top Secret Clearance w/SCI Eligibility
Master’s degree in Computer Information Systems, Computer Science, Information Technology, Information Science, Information Systems, or a related discipline.
A minimum of 12 years relevant industry experience
Enterprise IT experience in Program Management
PMP or PgMP certification
ITIL v3 Foundation certification
Strong communication (oral and written) and briefing preparation/delivery skills; Demonstrated proficiency with Microsoft Office (Project, Word, Visio, PowerPoint, Outlook and Excel
EEO Tagline: Perspecta is an AA/EEO Employer - Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled and other protected categories
Job ID 1669642