$80K - $100K*
As a Customer Services and Information Technology Officer supporting the customer, you will be trusted to solve complex IT close support problems in a team environment. In this role, a typical day will include reviewing hardware and software procurement requests for accuracy.
• Minimum of 6 years related experience.
• Experience in the full range of project/program management with an emphasis on project planning, risk assessment, estimating and monitoring costs.
• Knowledge of rules of governance and project lifecycle methodologies (PMF)
• Extensive knowledge of contracting and the acquisition process.
• Ability to identify project risks as well as develop and implement mitigation strategies.
• Ability to efficiently organize, plan and prioritize a variety of complex and competing projects
• Ability to eng
Valid through: 2020-5-20