- Responsible for overall management, tracking, and program supervision as well as cost, schedule, and performance measures and requirements.
- Responsible for complex program management tasks and development of standards and processes for scheduling, administration, and accounting.
- Provide thought leadership to project analyses and process improvement activities.
- Responsible for driving recommendations through to implementation.
- Communicate effectively with a wide variety of technical and non-technical audiences.
- Identify, analyze and define project/program requirements and scope.
- Exercise broadly delegated authority for planning, directing, coordinating, administering, and executing many routine and complex projects within the program.
- Define, acquire, and allocate budget, staff, and other resources necessary to accomplish the goals and/or objectives of the customer organization.
- Interview, select and train staff to provide quality results for the organization as needed.
- Develop performance plans and evaluations of employees, including subordinate supervisors as well as review evaluations to assure equity of individual employee performance objectives, standards and ratings among lower level personnel.
- Responsible for directing all specific task support services and management of all task resources used to support the customer organization.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- At least 15 years supporting Department of Defense (DoD), the Services or the Intelligence Community(IC), in the development of capabilities both software and hardware, in reference to CyberSpace & C4ISR Operations.
- ITSM credentials equivalent to Information Technology Infrastructure Library's (ITIL) - Intermediate qualification
- Typically requires a Bachelor's degree or equivalent, and 16 or more years of experience, including three to five years of supervisory/management experience. Prefer major in Engineering, Computer Science, or IT Management. Master's degree preferred, with same major or MBA.
- Certified as a Project Management Professional (PMP), or as Defense Acquisition Workforce Improvement Act (DAWIA) Level III in Program Management
-Top Secret Clearance active and Eligible for SCI Clearance
- Software development PM experience.
- Participated in a full software lifecycle.
- Familiar with Agile
Req #: 200817