O Fallon, MO
Not Specified years
Posted 242 days ago
• The MasterCard Technologies division of MasterCard Worldwide is looking for outstanding applicants interested in a challenging and rewarding job within the Core Payments Analysis and Delivery Team.
• This position provides senior leadership to large, diverse, technology centers supporting MasterCard Business Partners and internal and external customer requirements to evolve and deliver technology solutions to support our Core Business strategies.
Responsibilities will include program management of key strategic efforts. Financial, organizational and policy responsibilities are included within this position.
• Have you ever led projects for a dynamic team with diverse skills and experience?
• Are you motivated to be a part of driving a world beyond cash?
• Responsible for end to end program management and provide leadership and strategic direction to multiple teams and/or functional areas.
• Build meaningful and sustainable relationships with business teams
• Provide ongoing senior level status updates including strategy, technology and financial updates.
• Ensure the appropriate resources and budget are aligned to deliver timely, effective, efficient and predictable results.
• Understand and integrate business operations as needed, considering the full end to end customer experience.
• Provide leadership and mentoring to project managers who are supporting the program.
• Drive teams to achieve results in timely manner, identify and resolve hurdles and issues to ensure minimal impact to program schedules.
All About You:
Ability to work independently with no supervision and guidance
Ability to communicate orally and in writing in a clear and straightforward manner
Ability to prioritize and organize effectively
Ability to define key performance indicators/metrics
Ability to effectively analyze and interpret data
Ability to show judgement and initiative to accomplish job duties
Ability to document, prepare, and deliver data-driven presentations
Ability to communicate with all levels of management and company personnel
Ability to influence internal and external key stakeholders and build consensus
Ability to make decisions and solve problems while working under pressure
Ability to develop strong working relationships with peers and project members
Superb ability to oversee and manage large, complex, diverse and strategic projects that impact the organization as a whole
Excellent ability in implementing program and project plans and monitor progress, resource usage and quality
Advanced understanding and ability to manage complex program and project budgets
Advanced knowledge in conducting risk assessments and developing plans for eliminating or mitigating the risks identified