An overview of the Program Manager position:
The Program Manager is responsible for developing programs within the design & construction and maintenance environment that supports the strategic priorities of the Victoria’s Secret, PINK and Bath & Body Works brands. Additionally, the Program Manager is accountable for the execution of programs within existing stores fleet. Programs range from floor, ceiling and/or wall fixture roll-outs to store space optimization projects ranging from small-to-large scope. Total annual program management spend is approximately $40M across all brands.
Here’s what you’ll do in the Program Manager role:
• Develop programs that are based on sound analytics and aligned with our brands’ strategic objectives and business needs.
• Secure leadership alignment and project funding for newly developed programs.
• Promote strong business and personal relationships with brand counterparts and cross-functional partners, i.e., sourcing, design, finance, real estate and maintenance partners.
• Build and manage project plans to include project milestones, financials and timelines as well as issue identification, escalation and resolution.
• Collaborate with external resources, i.e., architects, general contractors, general maintenance contractors, designers, on project-specific items, as needed.
• Align with, and influence key partners as appropriate.
• Develop and refine project management and maintenance processes.
• Identify and implement process efficiencies.
• Travel within North America as needed.
Here are the tools, experiences & behaviors you’ll need to be successful in the Program Manager role:
• Minimum of 5 years’ experience with program or project management, preferably in a corporate store design & construction or architectural environment
• Bachelor’s Degree in business management, architecture, engineering, construction project management; PMP certification a plus
• MBA preferred
• Working knowledge of retail store design & construction that supports developing and managing rollout programs, managing a variety of project types simultaneously, including tenant improvement construction or maintenance scopes
• Experience developing retail store environment programs
• Capability to organize data from multiple sources and perform sound data analytics
• Demonstrated capability to manage small-to-large scale programs/projects
• Ability to create reliable, collaborative business partnerships focused on achieving positive results
• Strong resourceful, proactive problem solving skills
• Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate to a broad audience
• Strong presentation skills
• Technologically savvy with proficiency in PC software and web based systems, i.e., MS project, Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint; ExpeSite experience a plus
An equal opportunity employer, we do not discriminate in hiring or terms and conditions of employment because of an individual’s race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, sexual orientation, marital status or any other protected category recognized by state, federal or local laws. We only hire individuals authorized for employment in the United States.
Job ID: STO001LJ