REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS (Education, Certifications, Experience, Skills)
SECURITY CLEARANCE: DoD Secret Clearance Required
- MA/MS degree and 12 years of experience in the respective technical/professional discipline being performed, 5 years of which must be in the DoD;or
- BA/BS degree, and 15 years of experience in the respective technical/professional discipline being performed, 5 of which must be in the DoD; or
- 20 years of directly related experience with proper certifications as described in the Functionally Aligned Job Descriptions, 8 of which must be in the DoD
CERTIFICATIONS: No additional certifications required
EXPERIENCE LEVEL: Senior
Possesses the advanced knowledge, experience and recognized ability to be considered an expert in their technical/professional field, possess the ability to perform tasks and oversee the efforts of junior and journeyman personnel within the technical/professional discipline. Will demonstrate advanced knowledge of their technical/professional discipline as well as possess a comprehensive understanding and ability to apply associated standards, procedures and practices in their area of expertise (Program Office, Enterprise and Staff Level Support interface).
- Provide support for strategic scheduling and planning documentation such as the Integrated Master Plan (IMP) and the Integrated Master Schedule (IMS) to develop and coordinate a reporting framework for event-based activities during the work efforts.
- Develop, analyze, and maintain a master integrated program schedule from concept exploration to fielding a system.
- Employ networking software tools and capabilities to support lower tier schedule networking, network statistics usage, generation of network graphics, assignment of realistic durations and relationships to network elements.
- Evaluate and assess Contractor proposed schedules against Government schedules; integrate Contractor and Government schedule data with the F-15 Division schedule databases.
- Conduct probabilistic and deterministic risk assessments on both Contractor and Government schedules by performing a Schedule Risk Assessment (SRA) using Monte Carlo simulation-based software.
- Utilize various types of scheduling software for recurring assessment of schedule networks.