Description: A Program Manger job in Cocoa Beach, Florida, is currently available at Belcan. This job is a full-time direct position with benefits.
Program Manager job duties:
• Provide program management tasks to ensure program objectives are accomplished in various nuclear mission areas, to include, but not limited to, sample and signals collection, laboratory information management, nuclear engineering emerging technologies, developmental testing, novel data handling, simulation and modeling, and technical research and development (R&D) services.
• Responsible for managing the cost, schedule and technical performance requirements of the program.
• Responsible for client relations including regular reports to management.
• Bachelor of Science and at least five years’ experience; or, Masters of Science (M.S.) and at least two to five years of experience managing Government contracts of comparable size and complexity.
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office tools such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
• Must be able to obtain security clearance, pass client security requirements.
• Top Secret clearance preferred.
Desired experiences and skills include:
Ability to work cooperatively within a diverse team.
Excellent written and verbal communication skills.