San Jose, CA
Industry: Professional, Scientific & Technical Services•
5 - 7 years
Posted 159 days ago
Program Manager - VE
Mandatory Technical Skills
* Hands on Experience with Hardware Design both Analog and Digital
* Should have exp. with High speed interfaces and related product design exp.
* Should be able to understand the functionality by looking component datasheet and design the circuits.
* Should be able to do reverse engineering - should have capability to draft the architecture/design from the Printed circuit assembly.
* Experience in FPGA/ASIC based designs, costing of design would be an advantage
* Should have at least 5 yrs exp. in Hardware design and technical documentation of NPI designs.
* Experience with USB, Ethernet, I2C & SPI interfaces are mandatory
* Good Debugging skills
* Good understanding of network concepts
* Should have hands on experience with Cadence Allegro tool chain.
* Experience in Electronic product should costing would be an advantage
Desirable Functional Skills
Ability to analyze, and solve technical problems with minimum guidance.
Should be self-driven and perform tasks with minimum guidance.
Proficient in standard Office tools including Microsoft Office in particular Excel, Powerpoint.
Excellent communication skill as well as a confident demeanor and focus on driving collaboration and problem resolution are vital to success in this role. Individual should be very organized and thorough at work
Total Experience Required