Program Manager, Sales Strategy and Customer Engagement
This role requires an action-oriented, self-motivated person, who is able to work with little supervision to drive the following programs and initiatives across the Check Point sales organization globally:
- Customer Buyers Journey
- Customer Advisory Boards
- Sales Academy
A wide experience set across customer engagement, partner engagement, sales, and program management is essential to partner with the field sales reps and leadership to define requirements, translate sales needs into program solutions and lead execution actions to achieve results.
Key Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Develop the Customer Buyers Journey with Market Partners and then translate the output into programs for sales execution, marketing asset feedback and skills develop for the sales organization.
- Partner with the field organization globally for Customer Advisory Board creation and world class execution and follow up. Be the “go to person” for all the tracking, scheduling, follow up and planning for our Advisory boards across the sales organization. Involve junior Program Manager to run this aspect by providing a strong supervisory capacity.
- Lead the development with the Training organization for Sales Academy. Gather field input on skills development for sales, reference skills mentioned from Advisory Boards and partner with the HR organization for a Sales Academy development. Also seek out
- Develop a network across sales to identify best sales practices with top sales managers and reps that can be duplicated and adopted for global impact
- Review with sales leadership the QBR process and integrate with Sales Planning for a formalized business review process.
- Ensure new Program Manager (junior member) has the mentoring and coaching needed to drive sales programs across the organization.
- Drive excellence in sales enablement program management, design, planning and execution processes across a wide range of current and future projects including a communications, change management, project management and metrics framework to leverage from project to project
- Proven ability to work effectively at executive level and peer levels
- Proven ability to drive complex deliverables proactively
- Thorough knowledge of field activities translating to process improvement and then how to build programs to support and improve existing processes and or new process creation
- Deep experience in business planning, metrics and analysis
- High attention to detail
- Excellent communication, planning and organization skills
- Strong ability to multi-task and prioritize
- Able to work with independently with tight integration with other teams, often international
- Able to work effectively under tight deadlines
- Able to derive business insights from data and business results
- High degree of business proficiency, professional maturity, and poise
- Critical thinking, the desire to continuously learn and improve, and comfort working in unfamiliar areas