The Program Manager will demonstrate exceptional knowledge of applications and market trends specifically in the Tire Industry. Candidate should have measurable project management skills, have a working knowledge of Rockwell Automation products as they are applied in the Tire industry including machine, process design and commissioning experience while maintaining exceptional professional standards of integrity, efficiency, and competency for the purpose of growing Rockwell Automation’s market share in this focused Industry.
Location: Remote/Virtual/Home Office in Nashville, TN area
- Manage all aspects of the project from Engagement, Planning, Execution, Monitoring and Controlling to Closing.
- Strong communication skills. Written/Oral/Presentation.
- Good Customer facing skills at different levels of the organization
- Ability to work and collaborate with individuals at various levels within an organization and in a fast paced team environment.
- Ability to influence members not under direct control.
- Identification & mitigation of commercial & technical risks.
- Lead & coach remote and diverse Global Teams.
- Efficiently manage indirect global and geographic resources on program related activities with defined project objectives.
- Understand machine design, machine control and be able to coordinate control architecture from component level of products to architecture level of products.
- Application of Globally accepted Project Management processes.
- Manage any financial activities associated with the project.
- Bachelor's degree in engineering, statistics or equivalent experience.
- A minimum of 7years related experience with recognized expertise in: project management, machine control design, and machine control applications.
- Strong industry and application knowledge and demonstrated project management skills are required.
EOE, M/F/Disabled, Vet
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
- Typically requires a minimum of 8+ years related experience; Sales, Service, Delivery, Project management, field engineering, sales engineering, and/or other experience working in the Tire Industry, preferably in customer facing capacity.
- Legal Authorization to work in the US is required. We will not sponsor individuals for employment visas, now or in the future, for this job opening
- Bachelor's degreepreferred, but experience will be considered in lieu of
- Advanced knowledge of Rockwell Automation core products: PAC, Motion Control, Drives, Operator Interface, Communications, I/O, presence sensing and software.
- Controls, Process design or Mechanical Engineering experience on OEM equipment is desired.
- Solution design experience from conception to commissioning.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification from the Project Management Institute (PMI) highly desirable. Formal training in Project Management highly desirable.