Frisco TX – Going to be Onsite – Maybe some Remote so Locals
This request is for the Portfolio Manager for Technical Services vs. a pure program manager, but the capabilities, organization, etc. skills should be compatible.
- Role reports solid line into the PMO operations function and dotted line into the Technical Services lead. The portfolio manager overseas a portfolio that currently has around 10 programs. (programs currently include AD, Citrix, WAN, End user support, unified communications, etc.)
First 30/60/90 days:
- Quickly get up to speed on health of portfolio and areas requiring attention to ensure delivery within 2021 is successful. Engage with Tech Services team as 2022 portfolio is being finalized including planning / costing scenario work and in Q4 begin to work on readiness to launch key programs in Q1/22.
- Ideally be able to clearly communicate with program/project managers and assess challenges based on technical work.
- Portfolio management experience within the technical sector.
- Ability to work in Agile and Waterfall Hybrid environment.
- Strong Financial acumen.
- Experiences that show both depth and breadth of skills across delivery and PMO capabilities.
- Not looking for only a project / program manager, but a resources that truly can manage program and project managers along with the key expectations of the PMO processes.
- 10+ years of experience