Summary: The Release Train Engineer will work with APM, CHENG, DCHENG, Systems Engineering (Product and Solution Management), Product Owners and other stakeholders to help ensure strategy and execution alignment.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Establish and communicate integrated master schedule (IMS) for iterations and program increments (PIs).
- Facilitate PI Planning readiness by fostering continuous exploration process that drives a vision, roadmap, backlogs, and pre- and post-planning meetings.
- Facilitate system demos and solution demos.
- Act as a technical liaison between other functional areas and the customer.
- Prepare metrics in accordance with contract requirements.
- Provide status accounting.
- Bachelor's degree in System Engineering, Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering Science, Engineering Management, or related discipline from an accredited college or university.
- Candidate will need a Secret clearance, TS/SCI preferred
- Recent C4I networks or other relevant network experience in the design, integration, analysis, troubleshooting, documenting, programming and operation of computer equipment and networks.
- Knowledge of DoD System Architecture and system design documentation.
- Strong interpersonal skills, telephone etiquette, and professional demeanor.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Effective team player with highly proficient customer service skills.
- Flexible and able to work in a dynamic, team-oriented environment.
- Advanced level user in Microsoft Office application (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint, Visio).
- Pursuant to the various government contractual requirements, all applicants must be U.S. Citizens.
- Regular communication (hearing/speaking).
- Noise conditions range from very quiet to very noisy.
- Prolonged use of computer (typing/keyboarding).
- Frequently required to sit for long periods of time, stand, walk, and may occasionally lift and move at least 25 pounds.
- Ability to travel by car, air or other means of transportation, if required.