The Position Who You Are:
Our Global Recruiting Programs Team is looking for Recruiting Programs Managers to manage our suite of global recruiting programs that include internships, apprenticeships, fellowships, and other programs with strategic partners like HBCUs, HSIs, research institutes, government agencies, tech companies, and more. You will be responsible for leading and executing programs that align with current and future Twitter talent needs and deliver awesome experiences for our program participants and strategic partners. You will enable our cross functional business teams in North America, Europe/Middle East/Africa and Asia to connect and engage with prospective talent. You will help to enhance and optimize our recruiting programs, ensuring they can efficiently and effectively scale to meet the unique and exciting growth that lies ahead. This role will report to the Manager, Global Recruiting Programs.What You'll Do:
- Lead the creation, delivery and execution of key global recruiting programs that connect diverse talent to Twitter.
- Drive project execution within a matrixed organization by managing partner and stakeholder communications and holding project teams accountable to timelines and deliverables.
- Collaborate with Talent Acquisition leadership and cross functional partners to ensure strategic and prioritized program delivery.
- Develop innovative and scalable approaches to program delivery, optimizing for candidate and business experience, effective use of technology, measurement and reporting.
- Design programs at scale to promote efficiency and operational excellence.
- Identify opportunities for operational improvements across recruiting programs.
- Engage and collaborate with all stakeholders, internal and external partners and vendors.
- Apply consistency and best practices through program initiation, planning, execution and closing phases, enabling business outcomes and benefits tracking.
- Leverage project management tools to ensure projects and programs are delivered on-time and to a high standard of quality.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of Twitter's recruiting programs on an ongoing basis, including collecting and analyzing data and research to identify opportunities and creatively optimize strategy and delivery.
- Work closely with the Talent Brand Team to execute lead generation campaigns and to develop all marketing materials.
- Manage meetings, project plans, budgets, debriefs and post-program strategies/follow-ups.
- Manage vendor relationships, program budgets and ad hoc projects.
- Create and refine metrics for tracking the short and long-term success of initiatives, iterating as needed.
- Provide proactive communication on programs and results to Talent Acquisition leadership, business leaders, and cross-functional partners.
- You possess global industry knowledge of talent landscape/markets and are connected to trends for the future of work enabling strategic global partnerships internally and externally.
- You have successfully created and executed recruiting programs for global audiences from scratch, and are passionate about scaling our programs through program and project management excellence!
- You are knowledgeable of functional and regional recruiting nuances to ensure recruiting programs can be customized to meet the needs of both technical and non-technical audiences.
- You create recruiting programs that manage business expectations through a deep understanding of business needs.
- You are intensely client-focused with a commitment to continuous improvement; ability to proactively network and establish effective working relationships, continually seeking new and creative programs.
- You possess strong time-management skills, critical thinking skills, experience planning / executing recruiting programs, strong communication skills and ability to multitask and maintain focus.
- You have strong project management skills with the ability to manage multiple simultaneous events/tasks/projects across various client groups with changing priorities.
- You have the ability to work collaboratively across all levels and exhibit strong leadership, communication and influencing skills.
- 5+ years work experience in university, early career, diversity, industry, or events recruiting, managing a variety of recruiting programs.
- Track-record designing and structuring programs and developing and analyzing success metrics.
- Proven success and experience building and scaling programs globally with external partners.
- Knowledge and effective usage of project management methodologies, processes and tools.
- Knowledge of Splash event registration tool, Yello, Hopin, and other event and survey tools.
- Familiarity with applicant tracking systems, such as SmartRecruiters, is a plus.
- Knowledge of the talent landscape in EMEA and/or APAC is a plus.
- Demonstrated experience of successfully collaborating across organization boundaries.
- Flexibility for travel 10-20% (post COVID) and to work evening hours and some weekends.
Twitter is an incredibly powerful platform for public figures to connect with their fans, tell their own stories and launch and sustain their careers using their own voices. Twitter's Partners Team is looking for an ambitious, creative, passionate & resourceful individual to join us in working with top-tier entertainment talent and related partners in the US. This person will help partners drive creative Twitter content that serves their promotional goals while also delighting users and driving conversation on the platform. This person must have their finger on the pulse of entertainment and the conversation they drive on Twitter. You will be proactively helping them use Twitter to best connect with their audience and will be an internal advocate if/when they're having any issues with our service. You will help drive culture through some of the biggest and most important voices on our platform.Additional Information
We are committed to an inclusive and diverse Twitter. Twitter is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, ethnicity, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any other legally protected status.
San Francisco applicants: Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.