DUTIES, ACTIVITIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- You will support the project director in defining project scope, tracking progress, facilitating team discussions and conflict resolution as needed.
- You will develop, maintain, and track detailed functional timelines and budgets that feed into an integrated project plan.
- You will identify assumptions, risks, mitigations, key deliverables and achievements, critical path dependencies and resource needs.
- You will work with multi-functional team members to track project activities, key deliverables, timelines; follow-up on action items to ensure completion and execution to timelines.
- You will develop and present project updates, status reports, and dashboards as needed to communicate project progress, risks and mitigations to the team and multi-functional leadership.
- You will work with project sub-teams, as needed, to ensure project progress and execution excellence.
- You will coordinate and lead project team meetings.
- You will prepare meeting agendas, document and distribute meeting minutes and action items as needed.
- You will run day-to-day operational aspects of a project, develop and track WIGs, and scope as assigned.
- You will ensure project documents are complete, current and stored appropriately.
- You will update sections of departmental project status reports as needed.
OTHER DUTIES AS REQUIRED
- Knowledge & Skills
- Able to work & lead teams independently in a dynamic environment.
- Strong leadership, influencing, organizational, and conflict resolution skills.
- Demonstrated work ethic, integrity, and professional conduct.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
- Ability to work effectively under time-constraints to meet deadlines.
- Well organized with ability to handle multiple activities simultaneously.
- Great social skills and ability to interact and communicate professionally with all levels within the organization.
- Extraordinary attention to detail.
- Deep understanding of medical device R&D processes over the product life cycle, from discovery to post marketing.
- A Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of 6+ years relevant work experience, required, including at least 3 years of project coordination or project managementexperience, preferably in the biotech, pharmaceutical or device industries.
- Technical or engineering degree, preferred.
- Project Management certification a plus, but not required.
- Strong computer skills working with Microsoft Office programs, preferred.
- Proficiency with MS Project, preferred.
- Ability to travel up to 20%, required.
Requisition ID: 9579180112