The combined QinetiQ U.S. business unit brings capabilities across the full lifecycle of technology development from applied research and development to rapid prototyping, testing, fielding, and sustainment. Our expertise with unmanned platforms, broad sensing modalities, and cross-domain interoperability ensures that we deliver integrated solutions for our customers.
We are a world-class team of professionals who deliver next generation technology and products in robotic and autonomous platforms and systems, ground systems, soldier systems, maritime systems, airborne sensors and payloads, space payload designs, processing and exploitation capabilities, and integrated C2 solutions. Much of our work contributes to innovative research in ﬁelds such as sensor science, signal processing, data fusion, artiﬁcial intelligence (AI), machine learning (ML), and augmented reality (AR).
Our customers are always our number one priority and we consistently deliver Mission-Led Innovation to empower decision makers and protect our Defense and Security forces in the U.S. and abroad.
Your Contribution to Our Mission:
The Program Manager will support our Hypersat Program, the first commercial high resolution hyperspectral satellite constellation. The position supports all technical and engineering stages of design, development, test, integration, and deployment of this innovative sensor system, including the following:
- Oversee all aspects of the assigned program and its related projects to ensure compliance with technical requirements, schedule, and budget.
- Lead interdisciplinary teams of engineers and other technical staff, and interface with the customer and other third parties via Integrated Product Teams (IPTs).
- Generate, update and maintain project Action Items (AIs) relative to Integrated Product Teams (IPTs) and Working Groups (WGs).
- Prepare reports for upper management regarding project status and execute to plans to ensure a matrixed workforce successfully fulfills project requirements.
- Ensure that all weekly and monthly devlierables are prepared and delivered on-time.
- Generate, update, and maintain Point of Contact (POC) listings for IPT, WG, inventories, and procurements in process, procurement actions, and organizational matrices with locations.
- Generate, bring up to date, and maintain Integrated Master Schedules (IMSs), identifying resources, critical path items, addressing schedule conflicts and risks, and synchronizing the IMS with other project IMSs across the program’s portfolio.
- Develop and manage subcontractor work packages.
To Land This Job, You Need:
- Bachelor’s degree and at least 8 years of related experience managing satellite programs.
- Experienced in all phases of proposal development for competitive opportunities.
- Manage the execution, completion and submission of all work products and deliverables.
- Strong inter personal skills with demonstrated success working in teams.
- Demonstrated experience in integrated risk management, supplier management, and full project life-cycle management.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Professional experience using MS Office to include Project, PowerPoint, Word, and Excel.
- Must be able to readily adapt to changing priorities.
- Strong self-starter requiring minimal supervision.
- PMP Certification is a plus