- Participate in the administration of source selection activities such as proposal processing, logistics management, archiving, distribution of materials, coordination of meetings, data consolidation, and reporting for BAAs.
- Administration and tracking of multiple contracts and several government agencies’/FFRDC/UARC tasks, including financial review and analysis, period of performance monitoring and alignment with program schedule, collection/tracking of deliverables, and tracking of associated government property, equipment, and inventory.
- Administration and tracking across research contractors, program thrusts, and system components
- Addressing technical/financial status and risk
- Periodic polling of team members for metrics, milestone status, and other performance information
- Data aggregation, collection of deliverables, and records management
- Planning and execution of program meetings, workshops, conferences, and teleconferences
- Stewardship of document workflow (pre- publication review, routing of program documents, proposal in-take, etc.)
- Contributions to briefings, reports, and other related program documentation
- Other miscellaneous administrative support such as quality assurance, logistics management, archiving, etc. The Program Management SETA shall also provide technical and administrative support and expertise to other technology/program thrusts as required.
Clearance requirement to start: TS/SCI with Polygraph
Clearance requirement to remain on program: TS/SCI with Polygraph
Bachelors and ten (10) years or more of related experience; Masters and eight (8) or more of related experience.
- Prior experience in administrative/financial support on a multifaceted program/programs
- An ability to reliably track multiple simultaneous activities in a dynamic environment
- Prior experience with government source selection
- Ability to efficiently/dynamically communicate with multiple geo-graphically-distributed team members
- Working knowledge of the federal contracting environment
- Understanding of federal business systems and processes
- Experience in a lead administration/financial role on a technology-development program
- Proactively identify process improvements to improve efficiency, coordination, and work flow
- Experience supporting IC source selection
- Ability to aggregate many disparate data streams financial/programmatic info, etc.
- Direct experience with the IC contracting environment
- Previous experience with the IC business systems and processes
- PMP Certification The Program Management SETA is expected to take a leadership role in ensuring the timely collection and assessment of programmatic/financial information and regular/timely completion of a series of multifaceted program reporting requirements