About this Position
Professional Analysis, Inc. (PAI) is currently soliciting applications for theposition of Program Manager, located in the Norfolk, Virginia area.
The successful candidate will have the following required experience:
• Bachelors degree in a business, technical, or engineering field
• Certification as Project Management Professional (PMP)
• 15 years experience in conducting analyses, studies, or projects in thefields of marine supply and logistics
• 10 years combined experience in ship acquisition support, fleet sustainment support, logistics systems/data management or supplychain management
• 5 years experience in managing contracts of a scope and complexity similar to that of this contract
• 4 years logistics shipboard experience for Military Sealift Command (MSC), Navy, Coast Guard or the commercial maritime industry
• Experience with logistics and configuration data management for new ship construction programs preferred
Responsibilities will include:
• Perform support services for the construction or transfer of new ships into the MSC fleet
• Review, assessment or sampling of key life cycle logistics areas
• Support MSC in new ship construction projects
• Review ship logistics support records and prepare a list of action items for accomplishment during availabilities in accordance with the CDMP
• Identify Planned Program Requirements (PPRs).