ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following : Other duties may be assigned.
- Work with cross-functional teams to ensure execution of warranty and non-warranty repair of GCS products and services.
- Develop and provide labor and material quotation to customers with data input from the ERP system and various contract vehicles.
- Primary interface with customers, managing the repair process lifecycle with delivery commitments, progress updates, and requests for approval to perform work.
- Ensure customer inquiries are responded to promptly, with high quality answers and information.
- Closely collaborate with the Operations organization in order to manage and track repair order progress and prioritization, and provide appropriate feedback.
- Maintain required metric reports.
- Review Repair Contracts and/or Purchase Orders to ensure accuracy .
- Able to prioritize across many competing priorities.
- Ensure schedule commitments are met by tracking schedules, development tasks, supplier material flow, production tasks and/or new product deliveries
- Track and present repair services status & financials when required
- Respond to post-delivery issue resolution
- Maintain constant communication, both internally and externally, to ensure a healthy flow of information
- Ability to quickly escalate issues needing senior management attention
- Bachelor’s Degree in t echnical discipline preferred ; Business or related will be considered with sufficient technical experience.
- 3 + years of related program, project, or repair management experience in a leadership or supervisory capacity.
- Proven experience in patiently and deftly handling sensitive and difficult customer interactions and information.
- Must be proficient in the use of Microsoft Word and Excel software; ability to conduct internet research and effectively use email (Outlook)
- Familiarity with MRP and CRM software programs helpful.
- Familiarity with communications products or networking equipment preferred.
- 3+ years of Aerospace or Defense industry experience.
- Experience with satellite communications
OUR BENEFITS START IMMEDIATELY
- Competitive Compensation Package
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Tuition Reimbursement are a few of our benefit offerings
- Sick and Vacation Paid Time Off
- 10 Annual Holidays
- Stock Purchase Plan and 401(K) with matching
- Small company feel with the backing of one of the largest defense contractors