Job ID: 569675BRSee More
Date posted: Sep. 15, 2021
Locations: Stratford, Connecticut
Description:Sikorsky's Global Commercial & Military Systems (GCMS) Aftermarket Program organization is seeking a highly motivated Program Manager to lead the Product Support and Upgrades (PSU) team.
The Product Support and Upgrades Program Manager (PSU PM) is responsible for directing a team of program managers in the management of assigned aftermarket programs throughout the aircraft lifecycle - from initial aircraft acquisition through long-term sustainment of the platform.
The PSU program team executes the delivery of new aircraft supportability products and services for initial fielding such as initial spares provisioning, special tooling and ground support equipment, pilot and maintenance training, technical assistance through our field service representatives, technical publications, bulletins, and warranty management. During the sustainment phase the program team works closely with our customers to improve readiness and operational capability by executing aircraft major maintenance inspections, repairs, and upgrades. Upgrade programs include all elements to include requirements definition, contracting, specification development, design, kitting, qualification and installation of the new aircraft system or subsystem on the customer's aircraft.
As a key member of the Aftermarket Program Leadership Team responsibilities include:
- Shaping and capturing new sales pursuits working as a key member of the capture team
- Providing leadership, supervision, and guidance to PSU organization
- Ensuring compliance to EV reporting activities, executing Risk and Opportunity management
- Providing leadership and guidance for GCMS aftermarket organization at Product Safety Model Team Meetings
- Supporting business development activities to expand the GCMS Aftermarket business portfolio
- Leading the Aircraft Product Support & Upgrade organization consisting of 5 direct reports and overall organization of 9.
- BA/BS Degree with 10+ years of relevant experience
- Previous Program Management experience including CAM responsibilities and risk and opportunity management and Enhanced Program Reporting System (EPRS) requirements
- Demonstrated full spectrum leadership and high levels of interpersonal skills
- Communication Skills (written and verbal)
- Strong leader who can operate independently
- Technical - Knowledge / experience in aviation maintenance - commercial or military
- Technical - Previous experience with development aftermarket programs
- Leadership - Previous L-coded leader
Other Important Information You Should Know
Expression of Interest: By applying to this job, you are expressing interest in this position and could be considered for other career opportunities where similar skills and requirements have been identified as a match. Should this match be identified you may be contacted for this and future openings.
Ability to Work Remotely: Part-time Remote Telework: The employee selected for this position will work part of their work schedule remotely and part of their work schedule at a designated Lockheed Martin facility. The specific weekly schedule will be discussed during the hiring process.
Work Schedules: Lockheed Martin supports a variety of alternate work schedules that provide additional flexibility to our employees. Schedules range from standard 40 hours over a five day work week while others may be condensed. These condensed schedules provide employees with additional time away from the office and are in addition to our Paid Time off benefits.
Schedule for this Position: 4x10 hour day, 3 days off per week
Clearance Level: None
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They're dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin's vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers' toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Business Unit: RMS
Relocation Available: Possible
Career Area: Program Management
Valid through: 11/12/2021