About the Role
Zillow Group’s mission is to build the world’s most trusted and vibrant home related marketplace. Zillow Group’s largest business unit, Premier Agent, connects consumers who are looking to buy or sell homes with real estate agents and other professionals who can help them do so. Our Premier Agent Concierge service facilitates this connection and is at the heart of our efforts to ensure consumers and professionals are able to get what they need out of our offerings. We are driving a ton of change in our Concierge service and are looking for a program manager to help lead those efforts – both change what we’ve already defined as well as pilots to test new ideas.
- Lead changes to the Premier Agent offering as it pertains to the Concierge service, including feature launches, pilots, and other initiatives.
- Drive improvements in how Concierge connects our consumer (e.g., buyer, seller, renter) with our professionals (e.g., agent, broker, lender).
- Work with partners in product, marketing, sales, and support to develop and implement go-to-market strategies and ensure successful launches.
- Work with our several hundred person Concierge organization to drive adoption of new features, processes, and scripts.
- Define, track, and communicate key metrics that help us understand how well we are meeting our goals.
- Keep key ongoing Concierge processes up and running.
About the Team
The Program Manager, Premier Agent Concierge is part of the Premier Agent Strategy & Operations team. This team runs the Premier Agent business, sets strategic direction, determines how strategy gets implemented, and is responsible for the results that flow from strategy. We are heavy-hitters who move fast, think big, and team up to deliver results. Our closest partners are the product org, the marketing team, and the sales force.
Who You Are
- You’re adept at managing multiple complex initiatives at once, breaking them down into manageable pieces and keeping those pieces moving forward.
- You're a visionary and can stay focused on the big picture even while orchestrating the small details necessary to deliver on it.
- You’re great at understanding how consumers and professionals experience products and services. You can put yourself in their shoes and understand what they do and why.
- You use data to make informed decisions and to inspire others to action. You have a strong opinion on which is better, VLOOKUP or INDEX/MATCH.
- Your business judgment is exceptional and as a result you are able to work independently even in the face of ambiguity.
- You are excited about the opportunity to test assumptions through scrappy pilots.
- You’re able to lead through influence, convincing stakeholders across the organization to give your project the support it requires.
- You are happiest when you’re firing on all cylinders. We move fast! You have the self-motivation and follow-through necessary to keep up.
- 2+ years of experience in product or program management at a premier technology company or at a best-in-class strategy consulting firm.
- Bachelor’s degreerequired