Pointgrab enables Smart Buildings with its CogniPointTM sensing platform. The CogniPointTM sensing platform provides critical and actionable information about the presence and movement of people in buildings. By utilizing this information, companies can reduce operating expenses, save energy, enhance safety and improve business performance altogether.
We’re looking for an experienced program manager with strong leadership skills, profound technical understanding, and entrepreneurial aptitude. In this position, you will manage the execution of a highly multidisciplinary product that is based on hardware, embedded software, networking, security, computer vision, and cloud technologies and capabilities. You will be working closely with the R&D, Product, Operations, and Professional Services teams to ensure successful execution and delivery of our products to the satisfaction of our customers.
This is a unique opportunity to join an exciting startup with a breakthrough product that is highly desirable by companies in multitude of industries. You will work with a great team and have significant impact on the product, company, and industry.
- Build and manage the execution plans according to the product release plan and roadmap
- Lead the development and operations teams in planning, prioritizing and executing product requirements
- Drive, define and establish the Product Lifecycle process; set and track checks and balances to ensure successful delivery
- Hold the company-wide status and communicate progress and risks to senior management
- At least 5 years of program management experience in a software and hardware company – must
- Experience with leading product development frameworks (e.g. SCRUM) – must
- Deep technical understanding– must
- Experience with IoT products – major advantage
- An amazing person to work with
- Passion for perfecting the execution and operation of the company
- Detail-oriented manager with a strong big-picture perspective
- Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams and get things done
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal (Native in English)