- Own and drive end-to-end delivery of multiple large cross-regional, cross-functional initiatives with multi-level dependencies.
- Coordinate and collaborate with both internal and external partners to estimate efforts, define landmarks, execute and deliver with high standards.
- Track progress, identify and resolve dependencies, mitigate risks and communicate status to upper management and partners.
- Establish/improve a standard methodology and metrics for the organization with best practices and continuous improvement.
- Proactively remove obstacles to drive momentum and progress. Identify communication gaps, handle issues and provide support to teams balancing opposing priorities. Get results proactively.
- 4+ years of Program Management experience driving software development
- Desire to drive process excellence
- Strong communication, problem solving and decision making skills
- Solid understanding of agile principles and release processes and previous experience utilizing
- Shown technical aptitude and an ability to understand technical designs, challenges and risks
- High proficiency with collaborating, process management and reporting tools
- Experience in multiple large cross-regional, cross-team initiatives
- Ability to influence without authority
- Ability to work with teams with diversity
- Growth mentality, ability to be innovative and adapt quickly
- Facilitation skills in leading planning meetings, reviews, and retrospectives
- Excellent executive presence and interpersonal skills across all levels of leadership
- Ability to lead both vertically and horizontally in a global organization
- Keen reader of people, culture and situations to take control and make things happen
- Excel in conflict resolution, negotiation, and people management
- Extraordinary organizational and planning skills
- Ability to recognize, communicate and resolve blockers quickly and effectively
- Proficiency with tools in agile development (Rally, Jira, Confluence, Trello, etc…)
- Strong preference for expertise integrating JIRA and confluence as a reporting medium
- Proven ability to tackle routine and complicated problems effectively and independently
- Experience in a high transaction network based services, gaming industry, social media
- Solid understanding of programming languages and software lifecycle and release processes
Valid through: 1/29/2021
* Ladders Estimates