· Professional with graduation in Mechanical / Electrical Engineering with 10+ years of experience. Having PMP certification will be useful.
· Good knowledge and application of Program management basics, Product lifecycle management, Tollgate process, sourcing and commodity management, manufacturing footprint strategy and sustainability.
· Need to be able drive program with global teams (APAC, EMEA & AMER) for commercial success. Be accountable for program while allocating & aligning cross functional team on their responsibilities.
· Client uses a tool called Prolaunch for Program Management, ProPM etc. knowledge of similar tool will be an added advantage , Previous NPD/ Procurement program management experience will be a must.
· Good understanding of Electrical product design: Beakers, Connectors, Circuit protection devices, Relays, Trip units & basic electronics.
· Ability to influence stakeholders to do their part of deliverables to meet a particular milestone is critical. Also need to be able to prepare & present weekly, monthly or quarterly reviews to Leadership.
· Ability to communicate ideas and information clearly, effectively and frequently (oral and written).
· Problem solving, Conflict resolution & inherent drive to keep program objectives achieved.
· Knowledge of Mapics, SAP or otherInventory & Material management system. Should be good with Microsoft excel, VBA, MS Project & PowerPoint.
· Good knowledge of basic financial processes (Budgeting, waterline & expense process).
BE (Mechanical or Electrical)
MBA or PMP