· Professional with graduation in Mechanical / Electrical Engineering with 10+ years of experience. Having PMP certification will be useful.
· Good knowledge and application of Program management basics, Product lifecycle management, Tollgate process, sourcing and commodity management, manufacturing footprint strategy and sustainability.
· Need to be able drive program with global teams (APAC, EMEA & AMER) for commercial success. Be accountable for program while allocating & aligning cross functional team on their responsibilities.
· Client uses a tool called Prolaunch for Program Management, ProPM etc. knowledge of similar tool will be an added advantage , Previous NPD/ Procurement program management experience will be a must.
· Good understanding of Electrical product design: Beakers, Connectors, Circuit protection devices, Relays, Trip units & basic electronics.
· Ability to influence stakeholders to do their part of deliverables to meet a particular milestone is critical. Also need to be able to prepare & present weekly, monthly or quarterly reviews to Leadership.
· Ability to communicate ideas and information clearly, effectively and frequently (oral and written).
· Problem solving, Conflict resolution & inherent drive to keep program objectives achieved.
· Knowledge of Mapics, SAP or otherInventory & Material management system. Should be good with Microsoft excel, VBA, MS Project & PowerPoint.
· Good knowledge of basic financial processes (Budgeting, waterline & expense process).
- Should be able to manage multiple global programs independently with cross functional team based off multiple locations around the world.
- Work with Cross functional team to make sure all tasks allocated to them are finished with resolution of any holdups.
- Be responsible for program schedule / milestones, budget & expenses, waterline updates and ensure all the dashboards are up to date with proper updates on time.
- In order to keep program objectives aligned setup weekly / Biweekly team meeting & circulate MOM for result driven actions .Also prepare and present monthly and quarterly business reviews. Present program slides to leadership for gate approval during tollgate review meetings.
- Should setup processes & methodologies for respective program for Sample & parts tracker, master build plan, distributionnetwork, logistics optimization & marketing sample plan.
- The global program has multiple waves where in Products is being launched in multiple countries in different waves candidate should be able implement and oversee these wave launches effectively while managing the team and day-to-day relationships.
BE (Mechanical or Electrical)
MBA or PMP