$80K — $100K *
Let's start by telling you about Pinnacle: First, the leadership is phenomenal and very empowering promoting wonderful career opportunities with upward mobility. For over 24 years, Pinnacle Group has been helping clients solve their most difficult talent and technology problems. Pinnacle Group is a full minority- and woman-owned company which continues to rank as one of the top-performing firms in the industry according to numerous industry associations and national business publications.
Basic Function of Position: Pinnacle Group is looking for an exceptional Program Manager to direct fulfillment and sourcing efforts for a large contingent labor program. The Program Manager will lead a team of Staffing Managers that work with hiring managers and program suppliers to source talent. Successful candidates will have a demonstrated ability to design sourcing strategies and work with leading staffing firms to find top tier talent. Additionally – the Program Manager must be able to provide exceptional customer service, mange escalations, coach and develop a team, and drive operational effectiveness through industry best practices, continuous improvement, process design, and technology. Achievement of program SLA’s and KPI’s is critical to success.
We are seeking a self-starter who can work independently while exercising good judgment, especially amid ambiguity. Who is responsible and dependable, taking pride in arriving on time, all the time; and meets established deadlines. Who thrives in a high-performance expectation environment while maintaining a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail. Possessing excellent communication skills both verbally and in writing with the team, our suppliers, and our client. If you enjoy being an innovative/problem solver that applies critical thinking in all areas, then you will excel in this role!
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
· Oversee and manage the daily performance of the sourcing and the team while achieving all SLA’s and KPI’s
· Monitor and balance the existing workload for the team members and distribute incoming positions and postings appropriately
· Deliver an exceptional experience for the client, suppliers, and contractors – ensure a service-focused team culture
· Assist with client program audits, projects, and initiatives as needed
· Strategic planning for process improvements, program growth, and ways to improve service.
· Maintain knowledge of industry best practices and emerging trends
· Bachelor’s degree and a minimum of 5 years of experience in Contingent Labor or Talent Acquisition (at least 3 years of direct Managed Services Experience).
· Minimum of 4 years of demonstrated management experience
· Demonstrated innovativeness, assertiveness, self-starter, and flexibility, adapting well to ever changing business needs.
· Must be organized and have excellent time management skills. The need to prioritize and perform multiple tasks is common.
· Must be proficient with MS Office Suite and Fieldglass VMS experience is preferred.
Valid through: 9/20/2021
$160K — $200K + $150K bonus *