Engility is looking for a qualified candidate to manage a program that will provide innovative pharmacy management and analytics support with a regionalized model of supporting the MTFs to support the delivery of integrated, affordable, and high quality health services to Military Health System (MHS) beneficiaries, with a focus on reducing costs and improved ROI.
- § Lead a multidisciplinary team (e.g., researchers, healthcare experts, communications specialists) to support Defense Health Agency (DHA)’s Research & Development Directorate (J-9).
- § Coordinate and lead innovative pharmacy management and analytics support to streamlined process and reduce costs.
- § Provide on-site client support to senior DHA leadership and management of a portfolio of projects and contract deliverables.
- § Leverage research best practice standards and methods from DoD and related Federal agencies (e.g. VA, FDA, and NIH).
- § Prepare briefs, conference presentations, and technical reports to present findings and customize as needed for client leadership and senior executive leadership within the MHS.
Engage with senior-level military and civilian personnel, subject matter experts, and key program stakeholders to provide information and briefing reports and facilitate meetings, working group sessions, and strategic action groups.
- § At least 10 years of experience with large-scale pharmacy/logistics requirements.
- § Graduate Degree in a related field such as PharmD, CRNA, Systems Engineering.
- § At least 3 years of experience managing large teams and coordination with multiple stakeholders
Familiarity with the medical care provider domain in general and military medical care in particular Desired Qualifications:
- § An active Project Management Professional (PMP) certification is strongly preferred