We are looking for Program Manager for our client in Peoria, IL
Job Title: Program Manager
Job Location: Peoria, IL
Job Type: Contract – 12 Months / Contract to Hire / Direct Hire
- Min 5years
- Program Management of Asset Management/ITSM Ticketing Implementation project team Position Performs: Day-to-day program and project leadership of the IT Asset Management and ITSM replacement project. With project team, ensures IT Asset Management and ITSM ticketing implementation stays within scope and on time. This position is primarily responsible for:
- Coordinating on project approach, plan and schedule development
- Developing project plan and completing ongoing updates in collaboration with project consultant resources
- Developing and integrating project requirements
- Documenting and tracking of risk register and critical path activities that impact the delivery of the project plan
- Establishing and monitoring project goals and objectives related to the overall Asset Management/ITSM ticketing implementation
- Providing and seeking approval for recommendations and deliverables derived during the project development activities
- Facilitating weekly project status meetings and status notifications for stakeholders, IT leadership and impacted teams
- Securing Caterpillar resources and information as needed for the defined deliverables
- Assisting consultant project manager(s) with escalated issues, changes, risks.
- Managing Caterpillar resources assigned to deliverables in the project plan
- Verifying project compliance with Caterpillar internal quality control processes including GIS Transformation Office requirements and reporting, ITSM process and IT General Controls
- Coordinating all internal quality control meetings
- Coordinating communication with Organizational Change Management Coordinator
- Communicating all requirements, project plans, and changes to commitment to all affected team members
- Capturing meeting minutes and following up on identified action items
- Gathering requirements and confirming they are properly represented in the project plan
- Driving conversations and meetings against planning phase deadlines
- Measuring and monitoring progress at clearly defined points in the process regarding project scope, schedule, budget, quality and risks
- Deliverables signoff and defect notification for the project deliverables with consultant
- Project Management experience/certification
- Exposure and/or Experience in the delivery of complex ITSM platforms (ServiceNow)
- ITSM Foundation Certification
- Asset Management background
- General understanding of business operations and IT/Technology processes (i.e. such as technical infrastructure and applications) through direct experience.
- Previous leader, team lead, or project lead experience with understanding of support and development methodologies, business planning, project management, and customer application needs.
- Knowledge and experience with ITSM systems and tools (i.e. Remedy, Peregrine, MRO, ServiceNow, other ticketing and inventory management systems)
- A successful candidate must enjoy significant challenges, change management, and being held accountable to produce quantifiable results.
- Must have a strong customer focus and ability to work effectively across matrix IT teams.
- Excellent human relations skills are required to develop a cooperative work relationship with others inside and outside the enterprise.
- Strong communication, analytical and interpersonal skills.
- Requires a 4-year college degree or Military IT experience
- Minimum 5years of Information Technology program/project experience