Reporting to the Global Procurement Director, SBU, the Program Manager, Operations Integration is responsible for the operations M&A integration activities. The program manager is expected to apply professional project management processes and methodologies throughout the whole project to ensure a on time, on quality and on budget integration. This includes system integration, product/technology transfer among Littelfuse sites, as well as transfer to and from Littelfuse outsourced manufacturing sites. The Program Manager must work across Quality, Procurement, Supplier Development, Manufacturing, Planning, Logistics, Product Management, Project Management, Sales, and Product Development to coordinate the successful integration of the acquired business. This is achieved through timely and effective information communication to the cross functional team.
About the Job:
- Lead operations integration governance including: Integration Management office updates, ERP planning/execution, operations synergy tracking and metrics.
- Lead product/technology transfer projects. Communicate status and metrics to Operations and business staff readily and regularly. Especially for functional areas such as Procurement, Supplier Development, Manufacturing, and Quality that may need to provide appropriate support of resources sporadically on a step by step (phase by phase in the project) basis.
- Create Operations Integration playbook to leverage best practices and improve the overall effectiveness of the integration process.
- Meet regularly with key stakeholders and appropriate cross functional teams prior to the integration and synergy updates.
- Bachelor’s Degree (Engineering Discipline - preferred).
English Speaking and Writing Ability required.
5 plus years direct working experience in M&A integration.
Experience working cross functionally to coordinate the successful integration of the acquired business.
Project Management Certification preferred.
Working experience in leading product/technology transfers.
- The possibility to work in this exciting and challenging industry.
- To develop you professionally and to expand your knowledge through cross-functional collaboration and training experiences.