Olgoonik Diversified Services, LLC, a construction/engineering company specializing in facilitiesconstruction, operations and repair, is seeking candidates for the position of Program Manager for construction work to be performed on a multi-year program.
- Oversees and lead a staff of estimators, project managers, procurement personnel, finance personnel, clerical and administrative personnel.
- Responsible to the Contracting Officer and Contracting Officer Representatives for our personnel and delivery of project task orders.
- Exercises good judgment in utilizing the necessary authority to properly manage and execute the contract.
- Ensures responsiveness to government requirements and provides timely completion of task order milestones.
Supervisory responsibilitiesassociated with this position may include supervision of professional, technical, clerical, and/or labor staff in support of the project.
Education and/or Experience:
- Engineering or construction management degree and minimum of 10 years’ experience in engineering, construction or closely related field with progressive responsibility in project management on programs ranging up to $20M per year. Excessive experience in lieu of a degree may be considered.
- Must have experience in establishing policies and procedures to implement effective resource utilization.
- Must have experience in MATOC (Multiple Award Task Order Contracting), JOC (Job Order Contracting), and/or SABER (Simplified Acquisition of Base Engineering Requirements).
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Interpersonal skills sufficient to positively influence staff and client are required.
- Must be adept in managing a multi-million dollar construction program including overall responsibility for administration, financial accountability, operations, team leadership, etc.
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Suite of products including Word, Excel, Access, and E-mail business software.
- Must be familiar with estimating, financialreporting, cost control, scheduling, etc.
- Must demonstrate a good attitude and ability to work as a member of a team.
- Position requires self-motivation and the ability to work effectively under a minimum of supervision.
- Must be able to multi-task efficiently, work in a fast paced environment on multiple projects, and have a strong attention for detail.