Position Title: Program Manager
Position Number: 260201
Location: New York City, NY
Desired Skill Set:
Apache, JBoss, Load Balancing, TomCat, WebSphere
Title: Sr. Engineer, Internet Engineering
Location: New York, NY
Duration: 12 months
The Web Platform Engineering team is responsible for the automation, build and configuration of mission critical middleware infrastructure for all web based applications and services at MasterCard. Our team of Engineers are engaged early in the project lifecycle to ensure, along with other vital teams, that the technical design, the final build and configuration of the web infrastructure meets client requirements for speed to market, security, sizing, performance, and resiliency.
• Do you enjoy building mission critical middleware infrastructure?
• Do you have a high degree of initiative and self-motivation and demonstrate the ability to drive results?
• Are you passionate about delivering quality?
• Build and implementation of new middleware components such as JBoss, WebSphere, Tomcat, F5 (BIG-IP), Webseal/ISAM, IIS, Apache, etc.
• Collaborate with Development teams to discuss, analyze, or resolve application and usability issues and suggest to engage the Technology Engineer for any new requirements which are not defined in standard architecture design document (TAD).
• Document installation and configuration procedures to allow maintenance and repetition as well as maintaining this documentation.
• Implement complex security integration utilizing MSSL, mutual authentication, hardware certificates, software certificates, dynamic endpoints, and other security models.
• Participate in the project''s environment shakedown testing and troubleshooting efforts as required.
• Responsible for project handover to the Web operations team with hand over documentation from a Web infrastructure perspective.
All About You
• Advanced knowledge of Internet architecture and project delivery
• Intermediate knowledge of JBoss, WebSphere, Tomcat, Apache, WebSeal
• Intermediate knowledge of load balancers and web application firewalls
• Intermediate knowledge of network and operating system principles
• Experience with automation
• Strong communication skills
• Detailed oriented
Send me a reminder to complete this application
Rose International is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, arrest and conviction records, or any other characteristic protected by law. Positions located in San Francisco, California will be administered in accordance with the Fair Chance Ordinance.