Industry: Aerospace / Aviation / Defense
Location near Garden City, Ga
Visa Candidate Considered: No
Full-time / Benefits
Relocation Assistance Available - Possible for ideal candidate
Seeking a Program Manager for Forgings and Extrusions, to provide direction and support on Strategic/Sensitive Customer Issues, lead location customer relationship management and advocacy as "voice of the customer". The successful Program manager will enhance customer focus and drive profitable growth through the efficient and effective management of targeted projects and services for assigned customers.
Forgings and Extrusions department serves the global aerospace and automotive markets with the most specialized engineering, highest quality, and the greatest breadth and depth of extrusions and forgings in our industry.
Provide a customer centric focus and enhance organizational revenues through the efficient and effective management of manufacturing related projects and services for assigned customers.
• Ensure scope of project is consistent with quotes and customer needs.
• Proactively monitor and manage backlogs to ensure timely execution of product launches.
• Order entry and order transfer processing.
• Leads/assures quality of major customer related conference calls; Problem resolution for field issues, application or general technical issues; Check to ensure that appropriate changes were made to resolve customers' problems.
• Coordinates with BU commercial organization on quotations, cost modeling, budget/long range plan, customer initiatives/plans, customer satisfaction, etc.
• Maintain detailed and organized records of bid documents, correspondence and other project specific information;
• Maintain records of customer interactions or transactions, recording details of inquiries, complaints, or comments, as well as actions taken.
• Prepares reports for internal and external needs (customer, commercial, operating, forecast, etc.).
• Recommend improvements in products, packaging, shipping, service, or billing methods and procedures to prevent future problems.
• Earn new orders via consultative service and communication.
• Bachelor’s Degree
• 5years of sales, marketing, and/or customer service experience in a manufacturing environment.
• Aerospace / Aviation / Defense a plus.
• Forgings and Extrusions a plus.
Ajulia Executive Search is a search firm specializing in Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal and Pharmaceutical positions. This is a confidential search for one of our preferred clients. It is a direct hire position that includes competitive compensation and full comprehensive benefit package.