CACI is seeking a Program Manager for the Navy Maritime Maintenance Enterprise Solution IT Software RD&E program.
- Responsible for executing, monitoring one or more aspects of the program
- Manages the full software development lifecycle (SDLC) in a scientific environment, including defining technical and functional requirements, quality control planning, implementation, upgrades, and integration with existing NCBI systems through Agile Process methodology
- Position includes daily coordination of complex technical projects dealing with scientific and genomic data
- Participate in and provide technical and administrative expertise to software development projects
- Responsible for software/system design and specifications, system implementation and integration, and testing
- Will be responsible for tracking milestones, and producing deliverables
- Balances risks, schedules, and resources<