- Join an established PMO team as a key member of the team building our reference product.
- Scrummaster and release manager for multiple core teams
- Build and drive an end to end 6 week releasecycle augmenting our core product with critical new enhancements.
- Collaborate with product owner, technical and QA team members
- Track, document, and publish all key milestones and program progress.
- Drive cross functional coordination, identify dependencies, and mitigate risks.
- Drive progress through 2 week sprints.
- Interface and build relationship with core team members, cross functional leads, and management as you lead this program.
- Learn and possess solid knowledge of MobiTV’s core technologies in order to drive the program and negotiate tradeoffs, as required.
Desired Skills &Experience:
- Project management experience; exposure to both Agile and Waterfall software development environments.
- Strong project management and organization skills.
- Solid understanding of software development processes and methodologies.
- Succinct, clear verbal and written communication.
- Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills.
- Quick learner, innovative, proactive, flexible, and adaptable.
- BA/BS degree
- Bring a positive and constructive attitude. Sense of humor a definite plus!