Our Defense and Intel. Division is responsible for supporting federal agencies in the Washington, DC area and around the country. Come be a game changer and join our team!
You're a great fit if:
- You are passionate about leading a contractor workforce providing skills analysis and receiving, evaluating and acting on government feedback on workforce accomplishments
- You are comfortable engineering detailed work plans, schedules, project estimates, resource plans, and status reports
- You can provide advice and assistance to the government organization relative to IT related practices.
- You enjoy researching and investigating new or improved IT products and practices and presents briefings and recommendations to the government staff.
You'll love our Program Manager/Senior Software Developer Position if: (This is the stuff you MUST have to be a fit)
- You have at least fifteen years of supervisory experience in managing large data communications and/or data processing systems projects that involve planning, analysis, design, development, or conversion.
- You are proficient in war fighting reporting systems that focus on military functions, such as, equipping the force, causalities, planning, logistics, Continuity of Operations (COOP), and requirements
- You are capable of working, at a minimum, at CMMI Maturity Level 3 for Development and Level 2 for Services.
- You have a TS/SCI Clearance
We'll REALLY love you if: (This is the bonus stuff that makes you stand out)
- You have experience working in project teams working with Enterprise IT, Digital, or Cyber Security Capabilities
- You are well versed in traditional/waterfall and Agile Scrum methodologies, and project management frameworks such as PMBOK
- You also understand key organizational and process maturity frameworks such as ITIL and CMMI
- You have an understanding of the NIST SP 800-63 Risk Management Framework (RMF) and the DoD implementation of RMF
- You have the IAT Level II Certification
What your day will look like:
- You will conduct meetings with the COR to review, discuss and evaluate progress of accomplishments, way ahead and resolve any problems or issues
- You will ensure adherence to quality standards and reviews project deliverables
- You will track and review deliverables while providing technical and analytical guidance to the team
The Admin Stuff: Applicants selected may be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for potential access to classified information. Accordingly, US Citizenship is required