Engility is looking for a qualified candidate to manage a program that will improve and standardize tri-service policies and operational practices provided by the MTFs to beneficiaries, reduce operational costs and increase ROI, and support continuous process improvement. Requirements include: mapping business processes, measuring performance, establishing improvement goals and prioritizing process improvements.
- § Lead a multidisciplinary team (e.g., researchers, healthcare experts, communications specialists) to support Defense Health Agency (DHA)’s Strategy Management Directorate (J-5).
- § Coordinate with stakeholders in the Military Health System (MHS) and Medical Treatment Facilities (MTFs) research and practice communities to improve the operational management and administration of the health delivery system.
- § Assess laws, regulations, policies for a functional area
- § Map high-level value chain for products and services
- § Map current state business processes for each service
- § Measure current performance
- § Establish improvement goals
- § Prioritize process improvements
- § Develop business case analysis for re-engineering
- § Assess implementation risk and mitigation strategies
- § Conduct an Analysis of Alternatives
- § Propose future optimized state and measures/metrics
- § Roll out specific projects in a functional area
Implement transition plans
- § At least 10 years of experience with healthcare operations, medical affairs, information operations and financial operations
- § At least 3 years of experience managing large teams and coordination with multiple stakeholders
- § Graduate Degree in a related field.
- § Six Sigma Certification
- § Familiarity with the medical care provider domain in general and military medical care in particular. Familiarity with the GAO Business Process Reengineering Guide
- § MD, MPH or RN preferred, but not required. An active Project Management Professional (PMP) certification is preferred