To better serve our customers, we're creating a culture that promotes employee growth, collaborative innovation, and inspired leadership. We are committed to creating an environment where employees can do their best work and where best-in-class talent comes, stays, and thrives!
As a Program Manager – Market Intelligence in the Business Transformation Organization, you will be responsible for the successful implementation and integration of large enterprise-wide initiatives, leveraging new data sources and technology systems in support of Re-balance initiatives. In this role, you will lead project managers and business units through work plan development and all aspects of managing the work, including ensuring key milestones are clearly defined and met developing mitigation plans as needed, while managing multi-million-dollar project budgets.
We are seeking a candidate that has experience supporting the development of a multi-departmental data and information utilization program. In this role you will partner with business owners to fill gaps in Premera's market related data assets, support integration of related information and data sources, and manage adoption of data-driven processes throughout the organization leveraging this information.
What you'll do
- Ensure alignment with related Strategic Initiatives including Business Architecture, Enterprise Architecture, Re-Imagine and Re-Platform
- Manage and provide leadership to multiple, closely related large-scale initiatives at Premera.
- Advise senior leadership on the project or initiative planning process, tracking, and implementation of key enterprise-wide strategic initiatives.
- Consult and work with executive management to identify key business issues, outline strategic alternatives, and recommend effective solutions.
- Oversee all project activities and executes on strategic plan deliverables. Responsible for program roadmap including definition, development, management of the budgets and oversees project plans for all projects identified by senior management.
- Work closely with leadership and associated teams to design, implement, and operate new programs and/or enhancements.
- Lead and motivate teams and maintain high quality cross-group relationships. Increase team performance and inter-departmental collaboration.
- Partner with leaders to prepare and deliver for key meetings or presentations for various internal and external audiences.
- Develop and put forward staffing and budget plans. Track program/project progress against approved budgets.
What you'll bring
- Bachelor's degree in business, healthcare, or technology systems or related field or four years of work experience.
- Seven years of project and/or portfolio management experience.
- Experience managing complex portfolios