About this team
The role of Enterprise Guest Service Program Manager will act as liaison with our product team partners, primarily within the Digital Web Account, login and Guest Data functional areas. We support the guest preferences and login for a seamless omni channel guest experience online and offline, while living our brand vision to be a leading CRM company! The Program Manager will leverage their understanding and experience working with the System Development Life Cycle (SDLC) to assemble and execute implementation of technology solutions for lululemon’s strategic initiatives and operations within the guest services portfolio.
A day in the life
With minimal supervision, manage complex, cross-functional programs through the full program life cycle from planning through development, testing and deployment. The Program Manager actively manages scope, schedule, budget and risk to ensure programs are delivered successfully.
- Effectively plan, manage, monitor, and close technology programs with complex scope, multiple workstreams and interdependencies with agreed upon scope, quality, timeline and budget.
- Develop relationships and collaborate with internal and external stakeholders and cross functional teams to ensure solutions meet timeline and business objectives.
- Utilize program management tools, methods and best practices to assemble program plans that align with expectations of stakeholders and meet business needs.
- Determine resource needs, assigning individual tasks and responsibilities to program team, and developing schedule to ensure timely completion of program.
- Work in a matrix organization to assemble resources and key decision makers from across the organization to deliver defined scope of work and support through go-live.
- Post-secondary education in computer science, electrical /software engineering, or business administration.
- 3+ years of PM experience; 8+ years in IT; Retail experience essential.
- Familiarity with IT SDLC processes (waterfall/agile) and familiarity with Jira and budget management tools. Knowledge of Scrum lead desired.
- Knowledge of customer data management, customer login tools and Web Services and CICD processes an asset.
- Ability to successfully manage teams with competing priorities within deadlines in a complex and rapidly evolving organization.
- Acknowledges the presence of choice in every moment and takes personal responsibility for their life.
- Possesses an entrepreneurial spirit and continuously innovates to achieve great results.
- Communicates with honesty and kindness and creates the space for others to do the same.
- Leads with courage, knowing the possibility of greatness is bigger than the fear of failure.
- Fosters connection by putting people first and building trusting relationships.
- Integrates fun and joy as a way of being and working, aka doesn’t take themselves too seriously.