Do you want to participate in creating and delivering the next generation of technology to simplify access to healthcare, enable informed and intelligent healthcare choices and reduce healthcare costs for millions of consumers? Do you want to be part of a healthcare analytics team focused on delivering value to our internal stakeholders and customers?
As a part of the healthcare analytics team, you will be working on a high priority fast paced, data driven culture. You will be challenged in solving hard problems and finding solutions that drive the business.
If you believe in being a team player, love fast paced agile development methodology, while being curious, high energy and confident then this is the place for you
A Day in the Life
As a member of the growing healthcare analytics team, your responsibilities include:
- Managing the relationship with our healthcare analytics vendor Deerwalk including day to day maintenance, new implementations, cost/budget management, service level agreements etc.
- Communication liaison with Deerwalk and our Accolade stakeholders such as the actuary team, product development teams, and customer implementation
- Assist with escalations to carriers when needed
- Identification of technical improvements or efficiencies around ingesting or extracting member analytics
- Work with the Deerwalk and Accolade stakeholders to process analytic change requirements and be able to convert them into meaningful, on time applications
- Maintain productive working relationships with project stakeholders and key systems users.
What you bring to the table (skills & qualifications):
- Ability to work independently, prioritize requests, and deliver on accountabilities
- Experience with project or vendor management
- Experience working with analytic or healthcare data
- Experience with cloud-based database solutions (Amazon Redshift etc.).
- Bachelors or Master’s Degree in Business, Information Management, Computer Science Engineering related fields.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Working knowledge of agile development methodologies
- Knowledge of Healthcare Analytics/Industry experience is a plus.
- 5+ years of project or vendor management experience.