Convergint Technologies is a global industry-leading organization that designs, installs, and services integrated building systems including electronic security, fire alarm, and life safety systems.
We are currently recruiting for a Program Manager within our Leveraged Services team. This position will report to the General Manager Leveraged Services in the US. As part of Leveraged Services team, you will be responsible for building, promoting and maintaining customer programs and initiatives for one or more of Convergint’s Strategic/Global accounts. You will also direct and support the activities of multiple Operations and Sales leaders managing large/complex customers. You will serve as a customer advocate and act as a single point of contact, facilitating all internal and external communications.
Main Job Responsibilities
- Engages as fractional program management resource on new and critical accounts, setting up programs for transition to local CTCs. Onboards new accounts, with established processes to ensure ongoing success.
- Provides coaching and mentoring for new and existing Program Managers. Work with Convergint leadership to share best practices, introducing new processes, tools, technologies and methodologies to support our client programs.
- Acts as a single point of contact on an individual accounts, responsible for managing communications for all Convergint engagements.
- Develops a program, sharing customer vision and expectations for internal alignment. Deploys standard processes and tools that drive internal efficiencies and fosters uniformity of work.
- Manages, oversees, and coordinates all operational aspects of global/strategic customer engagements for specific accounts. Enforces the expectations of the customer with Convergint teams, subcontractors, vendors and partners, so we are our customers best service provider.
- Serves as a customer advocate and liaison between Convergint corporate, local offices, subcontractors, vendors, partners and manufacturers.
- Drives consistency in delivery of all Convergint services across multiple locations, regions and countries.
- Ensures adherence to specific customer standards, industry best practices, code requirements and/or market regulations.
- Maintains all account documentation, directs all communications and updates to the customer in a regular and proactive manner. Delivers internal and customer business reviews on a consistent basis.
- Works with Convergint and customer technical teams to maximize system up-time though regular monitoring of systems, preventative maintenance programs and life-cycle management.
- Engages with Lead Account Executive and local sales teams to introduce additional Convergint offerings. Demonstrates value though an understanding of technologies and services to bring innovative solutions to our customers. Engages the support of internal resources and partners to introduce expertise that helps customers develop and implement their strategies.
- Responsible for overall Customer Satisfaction in delivery of all services. Proactively meets and communicates with customer. Seeks feedback, driving continuously improvement. Resolves issues in an effective and timely manner by engaging appropriate teams.
- Tracks financial performance on all projects and services to make sure all work is executing in a profitable manner. Compiles reports to provide spend data internal teams and customer. Performs account fiscal analysis to present trends and make business recommendations.
Key Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- Minimum of seven years of operations, field service or project management experience required.
- Minimum of three to five years experience managing large/strategic/global programs. Proven performance in operational excellence with complex customers, maintaining customer satisfaction and profitability.
- Experience in one or more of the following industries preferred: electronic security, fire alarm & life safety, building automation and IT
- Experienced leader that acts as a mentor/coach, training, guiding and developing Program Managers within the organization
- Excellent organizational skills related to Program/Project Management
- Broad based industry and market knowledge of network and low voltage building systems
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office products, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio and Project
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills, with ability to deliver presentations to multiple levels of an organization
- Project and service financial competencies
- Experience with contract negotiation and administration
- Strong work ethic with personal motivation to function individually and part of a team
- Ability to create internal and external organizational alignment through relationships, communicating vision and team building
- Strategic thinker with analytical problem solving tools and techniques
- Capabilities in implementing program deliverables, leveraging understanding of cultural differences in business practices for other regions or countries
Why work for Convergint? Here’s why…
- Competitive market salary (commensurate with experience)
- Immediate comprehensive benefit plan (medical, dental, etc.);
- Guaranteed employer contribution to RRSP;
- Paid vacation (you can even purchase extra if you want to)
- Reimbursement for continued education
- Annual Social Responsibility Day (On company time)
- We’re a fun group – you’ll laugh a lot every day!
Convergint Technologies LTD is an Equal Opportunity Employer and welcomes applications from candidates, regardless of race, national or ethnic origin, colour, religion, sex, age or mental or physical